alt.whistleblowers

Richard Kennaway jrk at information-systems.east-anglia.ac.uk
Wed May 19 09:27:33 PDT 1993

Julf writes:
>> it had been my understanding
>> that julf was going to newgroup alt.whistleblowers...
>
>Er... I definitely remember somebody else announcing he was going to
>create it... Anon.penet.fi (and especially MK II alias penet.anon.com)
>will definitely support it.

It would seem in keeping with the spirit of alt.whistleblowers for the
newgroup to be performed anonymously.  Does anon.penet.fi support the
control newsgroup? :-)  More seriously, why doesn't everyone who knows how
and wants the group created simply forge an anonymous creation message?

Richard Kennaway                  __\_ /    School of Information Systems
Internet:  jrk at sys.uea.ac.uk      \  X/     University of East Anglia
uucp:  ...mcsun!ukc!uea-sys!jrk    \/       Norwich NR4 7TJ, U.K.