MCI, Sprint or bust ...

Stanton McCandlish anton at hydra.unm.edu
Wed May 19 07:21:03 PDT 1993

> AT&T won't get my business until they  discontinue using Clipper.
> Somehow, I get the feeling that may be when hell freezes over.
> I urge anyone who is seriously concerned over Clipper to put their
> money where their mouth is - boycott AT&T.

Already done so. Using MCI also, though their "Friends and Family " plan
stinks of bigbro also.  What better why to catch up with those who skip out
on their phone bills than getting the names and phone numbers of all their
"friends and family", eh?

In case any corporate spies from AT&T are reading: Not only do you lose my
phone service, but your AT&T-Paradyne branch just lost out on modem sales
too.  Which is just too bad.  AT&T-P. had THE best sysop-discount deal on
14400bps modems.  I was all ready to buy a couple of them.  Tsk tsk.
--
Testes saxi solidi!  **********************   Podex opacus gravedinosus est!
Stanton McCandlish,  SysOp:  Noise in the Void Data Center BBS
IndraNet: 369:1/1      FidoNet: 1:301/2      Internet: anton at hydra.unm.edu
Snail: 8020 Central SE #405, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87108 USA
Data phone: +1-505-246-8515 (24hr, 1200-14400 v32bis, N-8-1)
Vox phone:  +1-505-247-3402 (bps rate varies, depends on if you woke me up...:)