No FTP? You can still get PGP *UTILITIES*!

Stanton McCandlish anton at hydra.unm.edu
Wed May 19 04:15:09 PDT 1993

Due to legal threats from RSA, I cannot distribute PGP itself. I am not sure
about the legalities of distributing source code for it. Anyone know?

ANYWAY: if you need the latest PGP/RSA utils, likely useful for any number of
encryption programs, and can't get them via FTP, try calling the BBS listed
in the .sig below.  Look in the CRYPTO file area.  You may logon as Anonymous,
password GUEST, if you wish.
I have the latest versions of the utils distributed with PGP22, much improved
over that release, and direct from the author.  I also have Fido-tech mail
utils, public key-rings, etc.  Due to a corrupt user data file, the system
will be down for a few days, but try calling AFTER May 20th, and get the
goodies you need!  Please keep in mind that after 11pm, and on weekends,
tends to be the cheapest rate periods for most phone extortionists I mean
companies.

PS: there is no charge, other than standard phone extortion of course, for
utilizing NitV BBS. Full access on first call.

--
Testes saxi solidi!  **********************   Podex opacus gravedinosus est!
Stanton McCandlish,  SysOp:  Noise in the Void Data Center BBS
IndraNet: 369:1/1      FidoNet: 1:301/2      Internet: anton at hydra.unm.edu
Snail: 8020 Central SE #405, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87108 USA
Data phone: +1-505-246-8515 (24hr, 1200-14400 v32bis, N-8-1)
Vox phone:  +1-505-247-3402 (bps rate varies, depends on if you woke me up...:)