Navigation Prblems and Laptops...

Craig Nottingham cnotting at cosmos.gmu.edu
Fri May 14 10:40:54 PDT 1993

	There are NO documented reports of malfunction of navigational
or other instruments on aircraft due to personal electronic devices.  The
FAA has done studies and conducted investigations and they do not have a singledocumented case of interfence.  (Lovely what you can learn from TV thses days)

-----
Craig Nottingham                                       <cnotting at cosmos.gmu.edu>-Reality is for people who lack imagination   NeXTmail<cnotting at gravity.gmu.edu>-I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've
 always worked for me.                                     <=> Hunter S ThompsonZ