Carrier humor

Paul Ferguson fergp at sytex.com
Fri May 7 14:17:57 PDT 1993

Buzzword (acronym) of the day: VLCC (Very Large Crude Carrier)

Where: UNIX Review
       May 1993
       Vol. 11, No. 5
       in "Devil's Advocate,"
       page 126,
       by Stan Kelly-Bootle

       "VLCC (Very Large Crude Carrier) is not MCI's view of AT&T,
        but rather one of those supertankers that regularly resort
        premature delivery, known as spillage."

My $.02: If it's not, it should be.

Cheers.

Paul Ferguson                |       Boycott AT&T,
Network Integrator           |    Write your elected
Centreville, Virginia USA    |     Representatives.
fergp at sytex.com              |    Do the right thing.

Just say "NO" to the Wiretap (Clipper/Capstone) Chip(s)
   I love my country, but I fear its government.