ECPA reports

Dave Banisar banisar at washofc.cpsr.org
Thu May 6 16:00:20 PDT 1993

> I was re-reading USC Title 18 (Crimes and Criminal Procedure)
> when I came across this snippet. Are these reports available
> under the Freedom of Information Act? If so, I'd be interested
> in examining them.

The reports should be available from any federal depository library and many
law libraries. The administrative office told me early this week that the new
volume for 92 will be out in a few weeks. A Congressional source tells
me that new figures are even higher than last year, upto the mid 900 range,
which is the highest number ever reported.

Dave Banisar
CPSR Washington Office