PGP: Elm patch question

Round Waffle eggo at student.umass.edu
Fri Mar 26 11:36:17 PST 1993

     I heard some discussion on here a while back regarding problems
getting the Elm Perl scripts included in 2.2 to work correctly.  I too have
had this problem, and have very limited knowledge of Perl.  Did anyone ever
get something working smoothly?  I've munged around with the script in
every way I feel safe doing, and somewhere along the lines, it's still
choking.

+-   eggo at titan.ucs.umass.edu      --><--       Eat Some Paste   -+
+-          Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,            -+
+-      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!        -+
+----------------- The Durex Blender Corporation -----------------+