Idea

djwright djwright at blackfoot.ucs.indiana.edu
Sun Mar 21 21:00:36 PST 1993

 Although the material is interesting, my mailbox is getting flooded..
perhaps the mail should be compiled into a newsletter or 'zine format
and mailed monthly. Phrack magazine is sent with an automated mailer..
If you want more information.. send requests to root at stormking.com.

 Please seriously consider this, the bulk of mail vs. my time to deal with
the volume of little messages is limited, and it is much better if it's a monthly o r weekly newsletter which I can download and browse at my leisure. It really is not much work to have a program dump all the mail into a file, then another program send out the file monthly.