We need a FAQ.

J. Michael Diehl mdiehl at triton.unm.edu
Fri Mar 19 14:11:10 PST 1993

I'd like to find out about remailers, reposters, and keyservers.  All of this

has been posted before, I know.  We need to consolidate this into a FAQ for
easier access.  I'd almost do it myself if I still had the info on hand.

| J. Michael Diehl ;-) |  I thought I was wrong once.  But, I was mistaken. |
| mdiehl at triton.unm.edu| "I'm just looking for the opportunity to be        |
| Thunder at forum        |            Politically Incorrect!                  |
| (505) 299-2282       |                        <me>                        |