ADMIN: ftp site

Eric Hughes hughes at soda.berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 17 12:03:13 PST 1993

I've cleaned up the ftp site a bit, set read permissions on one file
(oops), added a README, and generally made things more easy to use.

The site, for those of you who do not yet know, is

	soda.berkeley.edu:pub/cypherpunks

Here's a short intro:

README			an orientation primer
crypto.ftp.sites/	a place for external pointers
misc/			read, "I don't know where else this goes"
pgp/			PGP 2.2 distribution, DOS, Unix, Mac
rants/			for all those pesky manifestos that pop up
remailer/		remailer code and instructions and tools
welcome.message		the welcome message to the list

The site is yours to use.  If there is something you'd like to see on
the ftp site, let me know.  If you have contributions, let me know.

Eric