Unacceptable behaviour by ghabrech

David Clunie dclunie at pax.tpa.com.au
Fri Mar 12 00:14:09 PST 1993

>From one of the very popular mailing lists I received the following posting
by one of your users. While I can understand his frustration at having
difficulties unsubscribing from a relatively high volume list, or his
ignorance at not being aware that such requests should be directed to the
"x-request" alias not the "x" list, this is no excuse for such a long and
unpleasant post that has consumed considerable expensive bandwidth for no
good reason ... I am surprised you tolerate students with such a childish
attitude on your system and they do no credit to your institution's
reputation.

This is an abridged version of George A. Habrecht's 3264 line post !