Cypherpunks know they're cool

Marc.Ringuette at GS80.SP.CS.CMU.EDU Marc.Ringuette at GS80.SP.CS.CMU.EDU
Thu Mar 11 22:05:33 PST 1993

Hey, man, we're the cypherpunks.  We're too hip to worry about a
trivial little mail bomb.  But if we did get upset...well, who
do you think has the bigger arsenal of dirty tricks, him or us?

Heh.

Marc

p.s.  I'm being interviewed by a campus radio show, regarding
cypherpunk-related stuff.  I'd welcome any suggestions on topics to
bring up, or ammunition to add to my pro-privacy and pro-anonymity
arguments.  Send them directly to me and I'll summarize to the list.