ANON: My remailer

Rusty Babani babani at cs.Buffalo.EDU
Wed Mar 3 13:04:40 PST 1993

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have had to take down the
remailer that is running in my account.  (read: If I put it back up
again... my account will be taken away.)

I only got a brief message from the system administrator stating
"Running anonymous remailers is against University policy."

Thus, since my account is more important (considering I need it for
projects and the like...) than a remailer, I have taken it down.

I'd appreciate it if you spread the word.

--
+==== Internet: babani at cs.buffalo.edu ===+======== Amateur-Radio: N2LYC ======+
!      Bitnet: V078LNGT at ubvms.BITNET     |        UUCP: rutgers!ub!babani     !