You Aren't [I'm Not]

Theodore Ts'o tytso at Athena.MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 2 20:04:57 PST 1993

   Date: Tue, 2 Mar 93 13:13:25 CST
   From: "DrZaphod" <ncselxsi!drzaphod at ncselxsi.netcom.com>
   Sender: ncselxsi!drzaphod at ncselxsi.netcom.com

   > In Message Tue, 2 Mar 93 16:57:22 -0500,
   >  Theodore Ts'o <Athena.MIT.EDU!tytso at netcomsv.netcom.com> writes:
   >
   >**No, I am not argueing for non-anonymity.**  Please stop defending your
   >position by putting misrepresentations in my mouth.

	Aren't these the same thing?  TTFN!

Sorry; typo on my part.  What I meant to say was "No, I am not arguing
that free speach is bad."  Mr. Metzger was putting words in my mouth
when claimed that I was saying that.

Anonymity and free speach are *NOT* the same thing.  As I posited in an
earlier message, which no one has yet to comment on, those two concepts
are not the same thing.

Sorry for the typo; in my outrage that he would stoop to such depths to
make his point, and what I meant to say and what I actually typed
weren't the same thing.

							- Ted