No Subject

nobody at cicada.berkeley.edu nobody at cicada.berkeley.edu
Sat Jun 26 12:06:45 PDT 1993

 * Reply to msg originally in CYPHERPUNKS

 > Are most remailers down on any given day?

_That_ question has been partially answered in another post!

 Uu> Well, I really used only 5 different remailers, total of 16 hops.  I
 Uu> Should haf made that clearer.
 Uu> This message will go through 24 hops, just for the heck of it.

Well, it made it, I suppose.  I'll try this one via the same remailers,
plus another one I know to be working.

* <m..stirner at f28.n125.z1.fidonet.org> - PGP Key D30909 via servers *
* > What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not  <*
* > warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit <*
* > of resistance?  Let them take arms!" - Thomas Jefferson, 1787  <*

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12
--
M. Stirner - via RBBS-NET node 8:914/201
INTERNET: M..Stirner at f28.n125.z1.RBBS-NET.ORG