help on hacking

CWHITCOM at bentley.edu CWHITCOM at bentley.edu
Thu Jun 17 10:13:18 PDT 1993

This is a followup to a request I sent around last week.  I have a bit more
information now.  The request is from a major news organization that is
working on a project concerning privacy.  They are interested in how one
gains access to private and public databases, security measures, etc.  If
you are interested in helping out, please contact tye at nws.globe.com.
Coralee
By the way, don't forget the Computers and Social Change Conference this
Friday and Saturday at Roxbury Community College.  There is a wide variety
of workshops offered as well as lunch.  For more information call Marlene
Archer at 617-252-0600.