Jimbo B. responds again!

Stanton McCandlish anton at hydra.unm.edu
Thu Jun 17 07:10:10 PDT 1993

Faced with the "charge" of selling out the govt, by "supporting Clipper"
(more specifically for granting a license to them to use RSA's patented
encryption in the key escrow scheme [as far as I can tell; I don't read
legalese too well]), RSADSI/PKP's head Jim Bidzos responds thusly:

Quoth Jim Bidzos, verily I saith unto thee:

--
Stanton  McCandlish   * Space Migration * Networking * ChaOrder * NO GOV'T. *
anton at hydra.unm.edu   * Intelligence Increase * Nano * Crypto * NO RELIGION *