alt.whistleblowing-cypherpunk FAQ

J. Michael Diehl mdiehl at triton.unm.edu
Tue Jun 15 19:49:30 PDT 1993

According to L. Detweiler:

> Mr. Diehl:
> If you had taken the time to read any significant portion of
> alt.whistleblowing traffic, I would imagine you would have stumbled on
> messages where I presented an outline/preliminary FAQ and an anonymous
> posting described precisely how to use Julf's remailer to send traffic

I read the entire newsgroup! All 27 articles.  In these articles, I counted
exactly ONE from you, and it had nothing to do with what you describe above.

> (which were posted under a week ago).  I take great offense at your
> hasty, flippant denigration of it so far as a `flamefest'. While of

Then, IMHO, you are easily offended.  But, lets look at what I was refering to:

Several messages in alt.whistleblowing.... Drasticly condensed to save BW.