My poll....

Robert J. Oot rwhelan at mason1.gmu.edu
Thu Jun 10 08:53:32 PDT 1993

> > Uu> I was shocked to find that people still use pgp v2.1.
> > I don't know where you've been, but version 2.2 has a notorious bug
> > that locks up the box under numerous situations.  In my experience,
> Been reading this list for some time now; never heard of this bug.  Thanx.
> > version 2.2 locks up 8088-based computers.  Version 2.1 does not.
                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > There is an unauthorized bug fix version, 2.21.  I use 2.2 as it runs
> > well on my system.
>
> Well, now I know.

 I was not aware that people still used that version of a computer.
An 8088????

--
Ryan A. Whelan  "Only two good things came out of Berkeley, LSD and BSD,
rwhelan at mason1.gmu.edu    rwhelan at cosmos.gmu.edu    coincidence???"
rwhelan at gmuvax.gmu.edu
PGP Public Key available via finger    "If its not UNIX, its crap"