Encrypting the list

Hal 74076.1041 at CompuServe.COM
Thu Jun 10 07:38:15 PDT 1993

To: cypherpunks at toad.com

If we could encrypt the list, and if we could subscribe via Julf's remailer
or get our remailers to accept address aliases of some sort, then list
subscribers could have "local" privacy.  Local sysops and roots would not
be able to see our incoming mail, and would not see that we were subscribing
to a group like "cypherpunks".

My long-term goal would be to have all mail be encrypted, and all mail be
sent via anonymous remailers (or equivalent technology), so that the content
and routing of our messages is truly private.

Hal
74076.1041 at compuserve.com