ALERT / My email address is...

FutureNerd Steve Witham fnerd at smds.com
Mon Jun 7 19:43:29 PDT 1993

Hi, folks.

Just in case at any point in the near or far future,
cypherpunks has any extended mail problems,
and anyone wants to get in touch with me
as a person who was on the cypherpunks list,
feel free to send to
        fnerd at smds.com
or	...uunet!smds.com!fnerd

I know there are hacks to find out who the subscribers are,
(or are they plugged?)
but I'd just like to publicly say that it's okay to
take down my address, whoever you are.  What's yours?

I think publishing the raw list might be construed as
impolite and disrespectful of privacy, but a compilation
of willing addressees might be nice.

It would be interesting to see how close we could reconstruct
the list by skimming private archives and communicating with
acquaintances.

It would be interesting to have list software that worked
the way those exponential-spreading, redundant, church-closing-
because-of-snow phone call networks work (i.e., Usenet with
even more emphasis on decentralization and redundancy).  Also,
a virtual archive server on the same model would be cool.

-fnerd
quote me