WH email petition.

J. Michael Diehl mdiehl at triton.unm.edu
Tue Jun 1 19:35:53 PDT 1993

In light of the White House getting on the net, how effective do you all think
an electronic petition, about the BigBrotherChip, would be?  Do you think that
they would listen?  Do you think that, perhapse, we would simply be put on a
list of "trouble makers?"  I was thinking of writting a petition and
distributing it in every way I can think of, and encouraging people to send it
to the White House.  Any comments?
| J. Michael Diehl ;-)  | I thought I was wrong once. | PGP KEY |
| mdiehl at triton.unm.edu |   But, I was mistaken.      |available|
| mike.diehl at fido.org   |                             | Ask Me! |
+------"I'm just looking for the opportunity to be -------------+
|            Politically Incorrect!"   <Me>                     |
+-----If codes are outlawed, only criminals wil have codes.-----+
+----Is Big Brother in your phone?  If you don't know, ask me---+