Anarchist Gathering in Philadelphia

David Mandl dmandl at lehman.com
Thu Jul 29 10:27:17 PDT 1993

OK, I've gotten a whole bunch of requests for more information,
so I'll post it to the group.

The gathering runs from tomorrow (Friday, 7/30) through Monday
8/2.  I don't have details handy here at work, but
Giuseppe Cimmino <0005533039 at mcimail.com> called Wooden Shoe
Books (Philly's major Anarchist center and the main organizer
of the gathering) and got the following info from them...

Action is Friday and Monday at 1st Unitarian Church, 2125 Chestnut - Friday
2pm-7pm, Monday 9am-1:30pm.  Saturday and Sunday at Friends Select Church, 16th
and Arch - both days 10am-6pm.

Wooden Shoe's phone number is 215-569-2477

   --Dave.