one-off t-shirts

Paco Xander Nathan pacoid at wixer.bga.com
Wed Jul 28 14:38:16 PDT 1993

"Sent from the cyberdeck of: J. Eric Townsend"

> Christian D. Odhner writes:
>  > However the cost for one (1) uniqe tee shirt is a little expensive. What
>
> not if you find a printmaking major and get them to silkscreen it.
> Just call up the local university fine arts program and ask about for
> the person who teaches silkscreening/printmaking.  You'll probably be
> able to find through them a student who'd gladly do one for $30-50,
> even lower per-shirt if you want a few done.

Here in Austin, we got a quote for a recent EFF-Austin event..
One side, black on white XL cotton T-shirt was about $4.75
each, with a minimum of 24 shirts - that's not too expensive
at all.  Place was called Planet Janet.. I've heard of even
better deals in rural/midwest areas..