T-SHIRTS

Bill Stewart +1-908-949-0705 wcs@anchor.ho.att.com wcs at anchor.ho.att.com
Mon Jul 26 20:16:03 PDT 1993

||ugh writes:
>   I could deal with a cool logo (hey, I could even do the logo) on a
> black poloshirt.

Obviously the logo should also be in black, with details in black for contrast
:-)
Alternatively, a snow-crashy pattern of white noise would have more entropy.

Someone suggested buttons; they are pretty cheap to make,
and it's easy to do individualized versions using a laser printer,
if you want them with your own keys or fingerprints on them....

				Bill

# Bill Stewart    wcs at anchor.ho.att.com  +1-908-949-0705 Fax-4876
# AT&T Bell Labs, Room 4M-312, Crawfords Corner Rd, Holmdel, NJ  07733-3030
# rot-13 public key available upon request