Cypherpunks T-Shirt

Christian D. Odhner cdodhner at indirect.com
Sun Jul 25 23:03:53 PDT 1993

Timothy C. May <tcmay at netcom.com> said:

> P.S. Speaking of t-shirts...maybe we ought to think about some
> Cypherpunks shirts?

I've been thinking for quite some time of getting a tee shirt made up with
nothing more than my pgp public key (in Radix-64 format) on the back.
However the cost for one (1) uniqe tee shirt is a little expensive. What
else could we put on them? I'd be happy to collect everybody's suggestions
and get a design drawn up, silkscreened, and printed, and then I could
take orders and ship 'em all off to anybody who wanted one. I might even
pay the postage <NOT!>  ;->

Happy Hunting, -Chris Odhner
<cdodhner at indirect.com>