local network only?

Jeff Kellem composer at Beyond.Dreams.ORG
Fri Jul 23 12:00:39 PDT 1993

On the cypherpunks mailing list, Peter (it seems :) forged... ;-)
 > Derek Atkins wrote...
 > >mail to me, most likely I can track you down to at LEAST the machine
 > >you forged it from!
 >
 > I don't have an account on this machine.  The machine doesn't seem to care.

So, you don't have an account on bass.sjo.atmel.com?  And, you wouldn't,
by chance, have a first name of Peter, would you?  :)  [Only the machine
name was gotten from your mail message.]

 > I didn't mail this,
 >                     not me

Of course not. ;-)  Just don't believe that simple forged mail is totally
untraceable, at least to the machine you forged it from.

FYI...

		-jeff

Jeff Kellem
Internet: composer at Beyond.Dreams.ORG