Pgp help.

J. Michael Diehl mdiehl at vesta.unm.edu
Thu Jul 22 23:50:15 PDT 1993

     Hi all!  I've got YAPP (Yet Another Pgp Problem!) I want to know how
people are signing their messages and keeping the message in plaintext.  I
see the message and the pgp sig on the end.  Could someone outline how this
is done so I can implement it in my mailing system.  BTW, I sure like being
able to compose email in WordPerfect.... ;^)
| J. Michael Diehl ;-)  | I thought I was wrong once. | PGP KEY |
| mdiehl at triton.unm.edu |   But, I was mistaken.      |available|
| mike.diehl at fido.org   |                             | Ask Me! |
+------"I'm just looking for the opportunity to be -------------+
|            Politically Incorrect!"   <Me>                     |
+-----If codes are outlawed, only criminals wil have codes.-----+
+----Is Big Brother in your phone?  If you don't know, ask me---+