PGP 2.3 for Mac

Christian D. Odhner cdodhner at indirect.com
Sat Jul 17 16:44:50 PDT 1993

Felix Ungman <felix at hu.se> asks:

> Is anyone working on the Mac port of PGP 2.3? I read about the bug fixes of
> PGP 2.3 DOS. Do the same bugs exists in the Mac version?

I have not heard anything about it here on the list, but according to an
interview in MONDO 2000 our own John Draper (BTW John, thanks for doing
all that work on the flyer) is working on an improved macintosh version
with mouse-driven interface, dialog boxes, etc. Too bad I use a 486 under
Linux...<g> Anyway, quite a few people are working on it I think and it
should include all of the same bug fixes, if needed. Funny how you hear
things through such indirect sources, eh?

Happy Hunting, -Chris Odhner
<cdodhner at indirect.com>