Whose opinion? (was Re: anonymous mail)

Ed Carp khijol!erc at apple.com
Tue Jul 13 22:18:24 PDT 1993

> >         It is therefore in the best interests of any corporation with
> > Internet/Usenet access to _assume_ that messages posted by its employees
> > are not company business.

Someone wrote this, sorry the attribution got cut off.

Anyone who thinks that ANYONE on usenet speaks for their company, unless
explicitly stated, should have their damned head examined.  It was a clear
ploy to attempt to get the poor guy fired by someone who disagreed with his
opinion and decided to get nasty about it.  What an asshole.  Unfortunately,
it worked.

I think Microsoft ought be boycotted for this outrageous crap.  IMO.
I also think the guy that complained to Microsoft ought to have his head
examined ... AFTER his mailbox grows a couple hundred megs or so from
outraged people sending him mail expressing THEIR opinion.
--
Ed Carp				erc at wetware.com			510/659-9560
   For anonymous mailers -->   anonymus+5300 at charcoal.com
"Disagreements are not meant to be challenges.  They are just a different
 reality."  -- Risa D'Angeles