PGP 2.3 now avail for Intergraph Clipper CPU

Paul Robichaux paul at poboy.b17c.ingr.com
Tue Jul 13 07:46:03 PDT 1993

I recently finished porting and testing PGP 2.3 for the Intergraph Clipper
C400 CPU. Anyone interested in getting an executable or source diffs
should contact me; I've already sent in the makefile changes to Phil Z,
so you can wait until 2.4 if you'd rather.

I'm also working on a C400 assembler equivalent of the machine-specific
fast math functions.. that should help performance a bit.

Of course, this effort is not supported (officially or otherwise) by
Integraph, and it's certainly not a product :)

-Paul

--
Paul Robichaux, KD4JZG     | I knew Clinton was _really_ the President when I
Intergraph Federal Systems | heard Somalis yelling "Down with Clinton!" on CNN.