I need a way to...

Morgan Davis mdavis at pro-sol.cts.com
Thu Jul 8 11:30:58 PDT 1993

nate at VIS.ColoState.EDU (CVL staff member Nate Sammons) writes:

This is my first post here, so go easy if I'm way off base.  Why would
you want to include a PGP signature (in addition to your net .signature)
for a message that is NOT encoded?  I've included the pageful of useless
text from your message as an example of how wasteful this seems to me.
I'm all for personal privacy and message security, but this smacks of
either paranoia, showing off, or laziness.  Genuinely curious.

 /\/\  Morgan Davis Group (619/670-0563)
/ /__\  Internet: mdavis at pro-sol.cts.com