hello

MILLIGAN STEVEN M smm at engr.uark.edu
Wed Jul 7 22:07:11 PDT 1993

 hey there.  I just joined the group about a week ago and have held off writting, until I sort of got a feel
 for what goes on.  I still don't think I have the feel for it , but what the hell I'm writting anyway.

 If it is possible is there anyone who could take a little time to give  me a few hints on how to send, receive, and
forward encyrpted messages.

any help at all would be appreciated.
					Thanx,
	                                    			   Steve Milligan
					   smm at engr.uark.edu
				"George Washington fought for his country and
				 ended up in the White House...
				 Sitting Bull fought for HIS country and ended
				 up in a tent show."