Encrypted postings.

Chris Claborne claborne at ccgate.sandiegoca.NCR.COM
Wed Jul 7 22:06:38 PDT 1993

     >I've had a couple of people ask to have their names added to the
     >encrypted list forwarder I put together.  I'm soliciting feedback on
     >how this service should work.

     Could we send our postings to the mailer in encrypted format?  That
     is... I would encrypt the message with the public key for the mailer,
     the mailer would decrypt and re-post to the clear-text mailer and to
     the PGP group.

        Granted, because the mailer must be run in full auto mode, it won't
     be the most secure.  It would mean that all inbound as well as
     outbound cypherpunk traffic to my node would be in an electronic
     envelope.

         2
     -- C  --