(fwd) GIFs--Now it can be told

L. Detweiler ld231782 at longs.lance.colostate.edu
Mon Jul 5 21:47:13 PDT 1993

>Their battle cry is "Eeek! If
>we don't nip this in the bud, _right now_, think of what might
>happen!

or `if we don't police ourselves, then somebody else will do it for us,
and we don't want that'.

>The mutant condors that one reader (who claimed to be a Pope in the
>Church of the Subgenius, but who humorlessly missed the joke--but I
>forgive him, for he knew not what he saw) wanted to feed me to, can
>now stop circling my house.

boy, all I can say is that you sure have a lot of chutzpah doing
something like this, but it does definitely make a fascinating
Gedanken. I especially appreciate your cogent description & analysis of
the grey areas without which the whole thing would have been pointless,
but with it make superb social commentary.

ltr.