digicash fundamentals

Eric Forste Eric.Forste at f33.n125.z1.FIDONET.ORG
Sat Jan 23 14:49:39 PST 1993

I came into this discussion fairly late and most of what I've been able to read has been good stuff about anonymous remailers. However, there are many tantalizing bits dropped here and there about digital cash, including some recent discussion of a form that requires no encryption.

However, I missed all the groundwork discussion on digicash, and I'd
really like to understand the digital cash protocols more thoroughly.

Can someone here please direct me to a text file with the basics of Chaum's digital-cash ideas presented in it? I am not a cryptographer, but I consider myself proficient in the use of PGP and I've read PGP's docs thoroughly and understand them, and have pretty good background in LAN communication protocols,
so that's about the technical level I'm at. Thanks.
--
Eric Forste - via FidoNet node 1:125/555
    UUCP - ...!uunet!hoptoad!kumr!fidogate!33!Eric.Forste