Communications Policy

Johan Helsingius julf at penet.FI
Thu Jan 21 01:47:25 PST 1993

Tim May writes:

> crypto, had he chosen to use it. And his e-mail was uncovered through
> the very common method of finding the archived copies of IBM's "PROFS"
> e-mail system kept by sysadmins. Sort of like the archives being kept
> by some of the so-called anonymous remailers!)

Hmmmm.... I find the accusation about anonymous remailers pretty strong.
If you have proof of stuff like that happening, or even reasonable cause
for suspicions, I feel the accusations and names of the sites should be
published as widely as possible. That is the only way we can stop
such unethical behavior.

	Julf (an0 at anon.penet.fi)

Johan Helsingius     Kuusikallionkuja 3 B 25   02210 Espoo    Finland    Yourp
net: julf at penet.fi   bellophone: int. +358 0400 2605  fax: int. +358 013900166