anon.penet.fi hacking (fwd)

Chael Hall nowhere at bsu-cs.bsu.edu
Sun Feb 28 17:08:13 PST 1993

>I'd like to point out that so far the wimsey remailer is the only
>useful remailer from my point of view because it's the only one
>which allows me to delete the automatic sig.  This is because it
>only forwards encrypted text and discards any appended unencrypted
>text.
>
>The other remailers were supposed to add a "kill line" to do the
>same thing, but as far as I know this never happened.
>
>--
>edgar at spectrx.saigon.com (Edgar W. Swank)
>SPECTROX SYSTEMS +1.408.252.1005  Silicon Valley, Ca

     Alright, I hear you, Mr. automatic sig (you really ought to
append it only when you want it).  I implemented a "kill line" in
my remailer.  All you have to do is put the line "--ignore--" exactly
as that, no spaces after it, no spaces before it, just a line precisely
like that and neither it nor the rest of the message will be put into
the outgoing message.  Edgar, you can test it by sending to my remailer
on this account.

Chael Hall

--
Chael Hall