anon user on cypherpunks list

Johan Helsingius julf at penet.FI
Sun Feb 28 03:25:51 PST 1993

Er... Seems somebody has added an13556 at anon.penet.fi to the mailing
list, causing every message on the list to go through the server. This
results in everyone sending to the list being allocated an anon id!
Could you please change the address to be na13556 at anon.penet.fi instead,
thus avoiding the problem (yes, I've implemented the feature, but I
don't want to announce it yet, as there are some implications I want to
fix first...). Also a *WARNING*... an13556 at anon.penet.fi now knows the
anon id of everyone who have not set a password on anon.penet.fi, and have
sent messages to the list recently. So if you have been allocated an id
as a result of mailing to the list, you probably want to mail me and ask
to be deleted from the anon database.

	Julf (admin at anon.penet.fi)