March 13 cypherpunks meeting

Geoff White geoffw at nexsys.net
Sat Feb 27 13:15:50 PST 1993

I live in Mountain View about 2 miles from Cygnus
(a short drive or long walk) and can have a few people crash at my house.
I have lots of floor space But not many beds (I do have two sofas)
I think I can comfortably sleep 3 and sleep 5-6 in a pinch.

My address is 316 Escuela Ave. #62
		MTV CA.

I have an apartment not a house, It's clean but not lavish.
I do have a small internet so you can get e-mail and I'm one-hop
away from the Internet.  You don't have to pay me money but you do
have to buy your own food and bring your own supplies.  No smoking
in the house but you can smoke out on the balcony.

send me e-mail if you are interested.

NEXUS SYSTEMS/CYBERTRIBE-5
Editor/Instigator/Catalyst : Geoff White <geoffw at nexsys.net>
Production Crew		   : Universal Movement Trinity <umt at nexsys.net>

		--PGP Public key available upon request--