Law&Disorder (fwd)

Tom Jennings tomj at fido.wps.com
Tue Feb 23 16:11:12 PST 1993

A friend sent this to me... MODERN TIMES is a good bookstore! They've got
lots 'o tech stuff, like internet info... definitely worth checking out.
Anyways, the firs tone (Feb) was "Navigating the Internet: a crash
course" by Eric Theise. How-to email, gopher, etc. I didn't know about
it in time.

I think this could be a good crowd to bring up cypherpunk issues with a
more social, less hardcore tech perspective... time to stop preaching to
the choir! (It's taken a while to find the door leading out of the
choir... :-)

		Tom Jennings

--
  Tom Jennings / tomj at fido.wps.com / World Power Systems / San Francisco CA