Remailer Use

Chael Hall nowhere at bsu-cs.bsu.edu
Mon Feb 22 16:13:55 PST 1993

     I would like to let everyone who hasn't already figured it out
know that I did *not* originate the message that was posted to
Cypherpunks through my account.  I do not know where it came from,
but it reached my account with the destination address of the
cypherpunks list because the message that came back to me from the
list said that "Anonymous <nowhere at bsu-cs.bsu.edu>" originated the
message.  That indicates that it went through the remailer.  If it
were from me, it would say "Chael Hall <nowhere at bsu-cs.bsu.edu>"
as the return address.  Another identifying characteristic is the
Just remember, don't believe everything you read.

Chael Hall

--
Chael Hall
nowhere at bsu-cs.bsu.edu, 00CCHALL at BSUVC.BSU.EDU, CHALL at CLSV.Charon.BSU.Edu