Remailer changes

Chael Hall nowhere at bsu-cs.bsu.edu
Sat Feb 20 12:04:46 PST 1993

     After playing around with my .maildelivery file for a while, I
figured out how to make messages to the remailer go to it even if
nothing in the header indicates that it should be remailed (just
the "::" as the first line) and still receive all of my other mail.
So, you can use it just like the other Cypherpunks remailers out
there now.

     Could somebody send me the official instructions for another
remailer so I can *plagarize* them and save myself some work?  :)
Thanks in advance.

NoWhere Remailer:  nowhere at bsu-cs.bsu.edu

Chael Hall

--