Group note

John Draper crunch at netcom.com
Thu Feb 4 11:28:33 PST 1993

>     Excellent Idea!  What better way to secure our position on cryptography
>and privacy then to write a little note to Bill.  go for it.. and we can all
>read it, make suggestions, and add bits.. incidentally, I've already sent my
>PGP key down to the White House.. |-]
>TTFN!

I didn't go that far,  but if we decide to send a letter to the White
House this way,   we all should collaborate on what to say,  in relation
to our concerns,  etc.   Then  each of us can "Sign" the letter
using our PGP Signatures.

I also thought about sending my PGP key,  but still deciding on what I
want to say relating to my personal concerns.

JD