More on Secure Drive/hacking case

Jim choate ravage at wixer.bga.com
Fri Dec 24 12:06:28 PST 1993

> > They are going to attempt to break Secure Drive. He asked me to write
> > a program which will take a list of passphrases and test them quickly
> > to run a passphrase attack. I had a few qualms about writing a program
> > to crack someone's data, but I don't think it really matters. Unless
> > the hacker chose a very lame key, they don't have a prayer in hell.
>
> And as a self respecting computer software profesional I assume
> you will be charging AT LEAST US$60/hour for this service, right?
>

> brad

I would charge more like $90 - $120 plus get some kind of contract which
gives me residuals whenever some other agency uses the techniques or tools i
developed.

I love free enterprise....(you should give a small amount to the defendant
for his legal fees just to piss the oinkdroids off).

                                              Ravage
                                               Black
                                                Leather
                                                 Monster