Cyperwonks

Pat Farrell pfarrell at netcom.com
Fri Dec 24 10:16:23 PST 1993

In message Fri, 24 Dec 1993 06:08:48 -0500 (EST),
  Harry Shapiro <habs at panix.com>  writes:

> Is anyone monitoring Cyperwonks? Is anything really happening there?

I'm subscribed. There was a little initial activity about electronic
democracy, and nearly nothing else. Of course, you get an occasional
LD rant, but those are instantly unread and deleted - I took the pledge...

Pat

Pat Farrell      Grad Student                 pfarrell at netcom.com
Department of Computer Science    George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Public key availble via finger          #include <standard.disclaimer>