No subject

an55805 at anon.penet.fi an55805 at anon.penet.fi
Tue Dec 21 13:34:26 PST 1993

	Ok shithead, you have finally pissed me off.

	I don't care so much when you go around shooting your overstuffed mouth
off on the cypherpunks list, but when you start wasting bandwidth on
the COLORADO cypherpunks list, AND you threaten Nate Sammons, that is MY
domain, and you have gone WAY too far.

	I asked him to remove you from the local list.

	Since you do not seem to be able to differentiate between reality
and fantasy, here is some reality, and you had better believe it, asshole.

	You can rant and rave all you want to on the CA Cpunk list. You
can do as you wish on the newsnet, Alt.sci.crypt or whatever.

	You have total freedom to do as you wish and to bother as many people
as you want in those places.

	BUT IF YOU EVER THREATEN NATE OR ANYONE ELSE IN THE COLORADO AREA
AGAIN, I AM GOING TO TAKE YOU OUT ! AS IN RUIN, DESTROY, DEMOLISH.

	I am not some "tentacle" of E. Hughes or anyone else. I am me.
You even know my face. You have met me. I see you on a fairly regular
basis. and no, I am not Nate. Nate is quite harmless.

	 I am not.

	I AM THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON YOU HAVE EVER MET. I CAN REMOVE
YOU FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH VERY EASILY. EVEN CASUALLY. REMORSELESSLY.

	I am going to the trouble of warning you privately because I know
that you are not totally stupid, nor so far gone that you fail to
recognize your fraility. I am also warning you to save me the small
amount of trouble it would take me to expunge you. I really have no wish
to cause you pain. I am not sadistic.

	If you persist in making your stupid noises on the local CO CPUNKS or
threaten Nate, I will simply remove you like I would swat an obnoxious
insect.

	You have been warned.

	This is not a threat.

	It is a statement of fact.