data point re. Inman

an58933 at anon.penet.fi an58933 at anon.penet.fi
Sun Dec 19 16:54:18 PST 1993

I have (sort of ) worked for Inman twice.  He is currently serving as a
director for the company which employs me.

Recently, the company has launched a campaign to coerce employees to sign
agreements relinquishing their rights to sue the company and its officers if
the employees are willfully injured, sexually harrassed, etc.  I have been
told that this was done at the request of the board; certainly I would
expect board review on something like this.

I don't know what position Adm. Inman took, but this still reveals a bit
about the corporate culture he contributes to.
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help at anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin at anon.penet.fi.