VOTE: Proposition desist: no

FutureNerd Steve Witham fnerd at smds.com
Mon Dec 6 11:30:04 PST 1993

Shut Detweiler out of the cpunx list?
	no.

I have no problem skipping his posts; presently I'm not
worried about the bandwidth through the modem into /dev/null.
He posts interesting things once in a while (most recently, that
piece by Kapor about libertarians vs. "decentralists.")
I wouldn't mind the creation of a special "Detweiler free"
filtered version of the list, as long as it was just a
postprocessor on the true list.

-fnerd
quote me