Anonymous Digicash

Mike Ingle MIKEINGLE at delphi.com
Sat Dec 4 20:19:35 PST 1993

I want to write a simple digicash program. This will use code from PGP
as much as possible. It will probably be online digicash, but it needs
strong anonymity. For that you need a blind signature protocol. What is
the best one, and where can I get a description of it?

What is the best/simplest digicash system to implement?

Is it possible to have a partially blind signature? For example, the
customer generates the cash (random string), blinds it, and sends it
to the bank. The bank adds an expiration date and signs it. The customer
unblinds the random string, leaving a signature on both the cash and
the expiration date.

--- MikeIngle at delphi.com